Well from the topic you can tell that I am going to talk about 2 things. Weighing In and Christmas and maybe a bit of weighing in on Christmas.
First of all I did weigh in just this morning and I am now 275.6 lbs so I am down 4.4 lbs. Not all that bad. It's progress and as long as it keeps on going in that direction I'm happy with it. I can always work on tweeking it later.
As for Christmas. It's sure coming fast this year. It's only 5 days until we leave to go and stay with my In-Laws. My husband told them that we are going to stay until Jan 2nd and I don't think that when he planned that he realized that it ment we would be there for almost 2 weeks. I have talked to my Grandmother in Ft. Lauderdale and she says that we are welcome to come and stay with her for a few days. I am trying to plan on going for the 27th through 29th. If we do that they the rest of the trip is broken up and it will not feel like we are being a burden on anyone in particular.
Now comes the hard part for my diet and exercise plans. I am going to be away from home for almost 14 days. I know I said it above but it's different when you think about it in the terms of eating and moving. I am pretty much at someone else cooking whim for 14 days.
So here is the plan:
1. Buy a case of Slim fast and use in emergancy if food is way, way out of what I am going to be able to eat. (My husband is Puerto Rican so rice, beans, and fried stuff with EVERY SINGLE MEAL)
2. Buy snacks that I can eat and keep them in our space so they all don't get eaten
3. Buy lots of fruit and veggies and cook them for everyone to go with the meals that my MIL prepares.
1. Walk - ALOT - We used to live near by so this is easy as I know all of the walking tracks and neighborhoods near by
2. Zumba - My SIL is an instructor and I have been resisting her for years now. I think it's finally time to get over it and get on with it for my own good.
3. I am talking my Wii and all of my workout games with me. The bedroom that we stay in is big enough to set it up on the tv and have enough room to follow through.
So that is my plan. If you have any tips people let me know in the comments. I'm just trying to get though this for the first time. I have always used the excuse of but it's a VACATION and you don't diet on vacation. Well not this time buddy. This ass is not getting any bigger this time around.